Raise Immunomic's social media visibility, emerge as an industry thought-leader and effectively promote company milestones.
Strategy and Tactics
To cultivate Immunomic as an industry thought-leader and increase social media traffic and visibility, HCG developed and implemented a holistic social media strategy. The campaign successfully increased awareness of Immunomic's technology and executives in the regional business and investment communities, as well as the larger vaccine development sector through an aggressive social media campaign that featured fresh imagery and original messages. Campaign highlights included:
- Eye-catching multi-media content, including original graphics, infographics and videos to complement social media posts and increase interactions (retweets, favorites and follows)
- Active conference promotion through interacting with other attendees and utilizing sponsored hashtags to increase visibility within the target audience of fellow researchers and potential collaborators
- Participation in industry live chats on Twitter to engage relevant innovation and patient communities
- Positioning Immunomic as a resource for industry news relevant to the regional biotechnology and global immunotherapy communities
- Strategic promotion of content on social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook) suited for each platform's unique audience
Our comprehensive social media strategy proved successful. The multi-tiered approach exponentially increased Immunomic's social media visibility. Over the first year that HCG managed the account, Immunomic's Twitter followers organically increased by 20%, an increase of 101% from the previous year. HCG increased the number of tweets by 59% in comparison to the previous year. Moreover, HCG's account management amplified Immunomic's Twitter impressions by 36.4% and resulted in more than 145 mentions and over 8,000 unique profile visits. The social media campaign increased the company's visibility within the biotechnology and immunotherapy space and laid the groundwork for Immunomic to emerge as a virtual thought-leader.
What Clients Say About HCG
"Howard Consulting Group's social media strategies proved an excellent strategic complement to our business development efforts. Their management of our social channels elevated our public profile and we value their expertise."
--Sia Anagnostou, Senior Director of Corporate Development, Immunomic Therapeutics, Inc.